Recruitment Consultants required for Queenstown
An exciting opportunity is currently available to join A1 Labour Hire Ltd. This is a profit share opportunity with the percentage of profit shared being dependent on previous experience. This may be up to 40% from your direct sales. If you are sales driven and want to be generously rewarded for your hard work, this opportunity could be for you. We are seeking a Recruitment Consultant in Queenstown & Wanaka who has a background in sourcing staff for the construction and administration industries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generating a strong customer base by contacting businesses about the services that A1 Labour Hire can provide
- Advertising job vacancies and maintaining the A1 Labour Hire online database
- Interviewing candidates
- Assisting candidates with paperwork
- Sourcing additional labour for clients ad hoc
- Coordinating staff to meet our client’s needs
- Carry out regular site safety inspections of our Client’s premises
- Carry out accident investigations and reporting if required
- Reporting and invoicing
- Updating social media as required
Who we are looking for:
- A recruitment consultant with at least 3 years’ experience in finding staff in the Construction & Administrative/Professional Sectors.
- A self-motivated individual who is sales driven.
- Must be willing to go the extra mile for a client.
- A creative and innovative consultant who can think outside the box from the traditional recruitment methods
- Can work independently and use their own initiative
- A candidate who is a long time local and has close contacts in the Construction and Administration sectors will give them a distinct advantage.
Remuneration & Employment Conditions
- The successful candidate will get an agreed percentage of the profits (up to 40%) from their direct sales. This is a profit share position and not a salary or wage position.
- The successful candidate must be self-employed.
- You must be centrally located and have a home office where employees can go to sign up.
- The candidate must have own transport, computer, printer, stationary, etc
- As the successful candidate will be self-employed you may be able to claim your expenses back including the office space in your house. Please refer to the IRD website http://www.ird.govt.nz/business-income-tax/expenses/homebus-exp/bit-expenses-homebusinessexp.html
If you think you have the passion and drive to be a successful recruitment consultant and be rewarded generously for your efforts, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.