Furniture Refinisher Manager
We are seeking an experienced furniture refinisher, due to an impending retirement. You will need to be a hands-on manager, capable of leading a team of four staff in a busy well respected furniture finishing shop in Central Otago. We are the leading supplier to the joinery and furniture business throughout Central Otago and the Southern Lakes districts.
This is permanent position is a great opportunity for an ambitious candidate to lead this company to further success. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- 5 + years in a furniture finisher role. Trade Qualified.
- Management experience will give the candidate a clear advantage.
- Health & Safety must be a top priority for the successful candidate.
- Be passionate about the industry and be willing to share that passion and training with others.
- Applicants must have or be willing to sit for an approve handlers test certificate.
- Be able to demonstrate in a tradesman like manner the ability to brush spray, or hand-rub finishing ingredients, such as paint, oil, stain, or wax, onto multiple surfaces; then apply lacquer or other sealers in the factory or onsite.
- The ability to eye match colour.
- Mix finish ingredients to obtain desired colours or shades.
- Liaise with clients, consultants and specifiers to determine furniture colours and/or finishes.
If you think you have the skills that this exciting company is looking for, we want to hear from you.Apply Here